Life Drawing-FS105

Semester 2

Final Grade: A

***WARNING***
This course dealt with basic anatomy, proportions, volume, value and general figure structure. Therefore, we used live, nude models in order to gain our general perspective.
If you would prefer to not view stetches, drawings, or rough outlines of nude models please do not scroll down.
I would understand - it was hard for me, as well.

Content includes:
4 Assignments, comprehesive pieces for the class.
1 Final Book Portfolio, as part of our final.
Final sketchbook selections.
Midway sketchbook selections.
Beginning sketchbook selections.
Samples of practice pieces from lessons in class, outlining the 5 step process taught in class.







Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Final Value Drawings

I was severely humbled after completing these full volume and value projects compared to my beginning line drawings. Wow... I obviously had a lot to learn. I'm just glad I did - the quality of my work has skyrocketed! The old Masters were right, there really is so much to be learned from drawing from live, au naturral subjects. I'm excited to start applying these new techniques to my characters and projects.
With how these turned out and how much I've learned I can tell that I've had some very important spiritual help! Thank you, Heavenly Father, for allowing me to learn these great techniques!
If there is one thing I've learned - is that if it is important to us then it's important to Him. That's how much He loves us! And these pictures are proof that He wants us to succeed.

Model photos taken from www.deviantart.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment